Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carebears.

Go down 
+2
Bristles
NomNomRawr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Listen.. i think carebears r kickass... but i just want your guys's opinion on them... bashing on the carebears is fine, let yur opinions soar cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.myspace.com/sabler12
Bristles

Bristles

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Carebears are the worst idea in the century. Here's the part where I bash you incessantly. See, I knew there was something off about you!

Carebears are not kickass. They're about as legit as Pedo-bear. They have hearts and stars on their bellies and hug innocent children. They're about as appropriate as a boner. For the love of God, I fucking hate them. And you want to know why?

Because they're LAME-ASS.

Carebears are there to convince children not to go to war and crap, yet when you raise them up with GI-Joe in one corner and crap-ass bears doing a 'happy dance', the kids will toddle straight to the GI-Joe corner to blow shit up. That's the way the world works. Carebears are the worst idea in history. They're about as functional as a class of retards and are more likely to be raped than to be loved.

Overall? Lame. Ass. Fail.

End of story.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Ahhh... thank you, Bristles, does this mean your going to bash me alot now? just so i'm ready for it...

~ Fluffy ~ <3
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Yes, as a matter of fact. Admin told me to be nice to any new people we acquire, but bullshit, I can't take this anymore.

I have nothing against anybody I bash, by the way, but it's my lifestyle to take the things you say and form them into banter for my own personal entertainment. That's just the way I roll.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Ah, your brutal honesty always makes me smile, Bristles. I like how open you are about yourself. It makes you more unique and estranged and less close and personal. It also turns you into one mechanism of inner-outward destruction, which is just how you roll. ^.^

As for Carebears, I'd have to agree with Bristles, though not as evilly. Carebears were a horrible idea. Especially the sad one, and his emo-tastic-ness.
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

I. Dislike. Carebears.

They're the opposite of the occult. Which is where I reside all hours of the day.

Hey, I do braid my hair, apply eyeliner and wear nail polish; to put it the blatant-Bristles-way, that's the way I roll.
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

I have never favored make-believe animals. I don't think I've ever heard of Carebears before, but from what I hear from Bristles, they seem to spread joy and peace? I suppose that is a good thing to show children. However, GI-Joe is something I've heard of, and he seems mightily interesting, too. Maybe he isn't there to show children how amazing it is to go to war, but to show them what loyalty means? Sorry I'm just speculating in the middle of your forum, but I'm beginning to understand. Neither show seems to be injuring children and neither franchise is doing any harm. That's my spin on this. Sorry if it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 am

*frowns* you guys are all dark n evil.. *walks away to my corner*

~Fluffy~<3
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

What? Not dark and evil... She just sorta agreed with you.

Anemonae, there's no such thing as wrong on here. XD

Last edited by 禁断の愛 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispell XD)
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 am

i'm so lame i dunno wut greed means.. *cry*
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 pm

I meant to say 'agreed'. I fixed my typo, though.
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Oblivious?

And that is my one-word spam for the day.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm assuming you meant Fluffy?

And I enjoyed that one-word spam. Only because I've never heard that phrase before. Mind if I use that for my signature?
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Yes, I meant Fluffy. And by all means, use it in your sig. No stopping you anyway, you're a force of Nature, as is Tough.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Why, a force of nature? You are truly kind, Anemonae. But I'm not that influential.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 pm

No, you're just the Demosthenes and Locke of NerdCentral. XD You guys are singularly responsible for half the eventful crap posted on this site.

As a matter of fact, you guys are so argumentative yet so alike and your views are from such different angles that you argue about agreeing and agree about arguing until I can't stop laughing at your result... Which is mutual satisfaction. ^.^

To put it simply... No, you're not influential at all.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

RAWR
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm

A completely irrelevant post, Fluffy. Do yourself a favor and stay with the conversation or cease to post.

To add on to Admin's comment (and therefore retain lost relevancy), I believe what she said is true. If you haven't read Ender's Game, I highly reccommend it. Either way, I do believe you two have conversations that would make a politician open his eyes, put his hand on one of his many chins and say 'hmm... never looked at it that way before'.

Except Carl Edwards. He already thought of the 'sham-wow' thing.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

...That was an amazing reference to politics there. I don't pay much attention to politics, not as much as Bristles and Tough, anyway, but I do know about Carl Edwards, and that was a brilliant slide towards he and his mistress and the sex tape. I'd give you a high five, but we're at the computer, and slapping the monitor would be considered impartially stupid. XD
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:45 pm

I would high-five the monitor as well. I know a lot about politics. Also, I read Ender's Game quite a few years ago, and I'm delighted that you youthful minds have read it also. I'm also flattered that you would call me amongst Valentine's kind, but considering the movements of my own mind, I'm actually the Locke of the two of us. I hope, if Bristles has read it, he'll agree... ^.^

To be relevant, for I note that you, too, are a fan of relevancy, that was a nice jab at Carl Edwards. Now if only he had dated a hooker... Which he practically did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carebears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carebears.   Carebears. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carebears.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: