Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

*A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?) Empty
PostSubject: *A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?)   *A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey, Admin again, biyotches! XD How would you like a classic detective RP? This is a suggestion forum for any RPs you want to see on the site. Screw PM; those are for wusses! So, what do you think of that? Gimme in depth stuff. If you can't come up with anything, I can give you a skeleton:

Code:
Name:
Subject:
Description:
Time Period set in:
Alternate Universe?: Yes/No
Characteristics:
Layout:
Other:

Ooh, so amazing! XD Nawt, but I just want to know the basics. From there, we can develop other things.

Basically, and open discussion topic. Let your ideas roll; I know you all have millions.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Anemonae

Anemonae

*A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?)   *A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm

A detective RP sounds very creative. I want to make a suggestion along those lines using your handy 'skeleton':

Name: Sleuth
Subject: Detectives/The Supernatural
Description: A detective (and his/her crew?) are working on solving a string of mystery crimes they call 'White Noise'. While this is happening, they come across and underground race of freaks of nature (eg: nymphs, nekos, half-breeds, werewolves, vampires, etc). They then deal with their new setting in the supernatural world, and what would happen if they were to betray its secrets to the general public...
Time Period set in: present/late 1990s.
Alternate Universe?: Yes or no. It totally depends... Realistic settings or not?
Characteristics: Society is basically set up as usual, but the underground creatures usually linger after dark or in dark alleys and bars. Nobody knows about the supernaturals.
Layout: A large city or something (didn't really know what you meant by layout)
Other: Not much to say except the detectives are part of a modern police force. Project 'White Noise' does end up with an underground culprit.

Good or bad evolvementation of this plot? I enjoy sleuth and mysteries as much as the next... L... Haha?
Back to top Go down

*A New Idea for an RP (suggestions?)
Page 1 of 1