Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Video...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anemonae

Anemonae

A Video... Empty
PostSubject: A Video...   A Video... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

This is sort of a tribute to reminding me about my favorite anime, Admin.. So here it is:

Hope you enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

A Video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Video...   A Video... I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:10 am

Okay, from 1:40 to 1:44 is hysterical. I keep rewinding it to watch that part.

I love you, Anemonae! This is awesome! I didn't know you were into Fullmetal. Do you watch Brotherhood or read the manga (basically the same thing, XD)?
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Anemonae

Anemonae

A Video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Video...   A Video... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Thank you for your praise, Admin. I really do find it... happy-making, if that is how you would put it yourself.

I read the manga and watched the anime entitled 'Fullmetal' (AKA: the writer going out on a limb and doing so successfully) and I'm currently immersing myself in Brotherhood, picking out the tiny mistakes here and there (only in the artistry itself, I'm so excited now that I can hear Vic Mignogna doing the real Edward Elric impersonation). I happen to enjoy Vic and Travis' works on the voicing and I'm also slightly stunned we lost the original Alphonse on the way, but you must be prepared to lose every once and awhile. The process of aging takes a terrible toll on the voice of a young male and I'm sad to see him go, but he will always be the original Alphonse, even if he wasn't voicing the original Alphonse to begin with.

Enough of my ranting. What about you?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

A Video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Video...   A Video... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Aww, really? That's so sweet! Now I feel like I've contributed to the melting of your heart!

I hope you don't take that into offense.

Oh, yeah, I found the writer's 'afterstory' to be very entertaining. Though I admit that the chimera and a few other parts left me weeping, the emotion behind the performance was just as strong as Brotherhood can put out. Plus, you can't deny that the Edward moments you have are truly ones you would have sorely missed had they only produced Brotherhood in the first place. The train episode was chocked full of entertaining scenes.

I'm also sad about Al, but that's the cruelty of life. Let's hope the replacement is as adorable as the first! XD

And as for your last sentence of that paragraph; so true! XD

Your ranting is pure entertainment; I insist you continue.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

A Video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Video...   A Video... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Video...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Post Your Own...-
Jump to: