Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Please My Master

Go down 
+4
Nova
Pitch Black Sephiroth
AmonZerath
禁断の愛
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tough

Tough

To Please My Master - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:31 pm

...Actually, yes, that is a logical way of putting it. However, not the most sympathetic, but it is you we're talking about.

Oh, totally. America is obsessed with making things bigger to the point of which it's disgusting; cheeseburgers with five layers of meat, breast implants, and Extenze. God, how big does life have to get? If we all went to Russia, we'd get to see the natural big stuff. That stuff is all natural (though not exactly pleasant to behold).

And yes, I'm online: I've been online for a while. I guess it is actually on the fritz. I thought she was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 pm

I really don't give a damn about emos; they have their problems, I got mine. Fine, big deal. And America's just one big emo, while Iraq is this big jock who doesn't give a fuck.

All in all, I'm a hateful bastard and I don't care. ^,,^

Yeah, America should get some tips from Russia. ...Or maybe Russia's the one who put it in our heads that we need to be bigger.

You thought she was kidding? What the fuck kind of planet are you on? I thought that one invisible rule of all forums is believe everything the Admin says. If she says day is night, fine! Day is night. So now we all go to night school. Ta-da. Admin is God now.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeah, I'm not into the whole stereotype thing; you are what you are, and there's no category for you. End of story.

If Russia's the one who put it in our heads that we need to engorge everything then fuck them! I'm tired of my brothers talking about their sizes like it's vital information.

I'm on the planet Earth, thank you. But I haven't exactly come down from a sugar high, so not everything makes sense. ...I thought Admin was already God.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Stereotypes are bullshit. People say that they take them to offense, but have you seen teens lately? They're proud of being labelled! So while adults are saying that children are on the verge of civil war with verbal abuse the teens are down there dumping beer in their mouths and sticking pot up their noses.

Yes! Fuck Russia! Fuck them for being so large in every aspect of the term! Fuck them!

Well, I'm not on Earth, so you answered that right.

Admin is God.

Oh, and about your testimony on 911, I will start a topic discussing my analysis on the subject. I want to dig deeper into this and know your opinion. And, yes, I am actually interested in someone else's opinion besides my own for once. Take a picture, it'll last longer.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Stereotypes are based on a person's actions; emo is short for emotional and shit like that. I don't know what jock is, though. I'd call them Hercules if anything.

Maybe we should bomb Russia with our happy suicidal bombers.

So do we bow to her then?

I'll take a look at that! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:45 pm

To me, though, stereotypes are based on how much these people seek attention.

Yes. Let's bomb Russia with the happy-explosion.

Yes, we bow to her. She is a god, after all.

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 pm

...Wow. O.O I'll let you resume your conversation. Just felt like saying... Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:47 pm

禁断の愛 wrote:
...Wow. O.O I'll let you resume your conversation. Just felt like saying... Wow.

Sorry if we're spamming up your intro forum, Admin-sama. But thanks for letting us resume.

Truthfully, I agree with you. Stereotype-accepters are people who simply need guidelines of their life to adhere to, and seek attention using those guidelines. Basically it's people who need to find their own way and get a life quickly and quietly, but are incapable of doing so.

The happy explosion would be honored to explode in Russia. Just look at it.

*bows to admin* I feel accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks, Admin. ^.^

...Marry me, Tough. Let's elope and share our opinions together forever. ^.^ Because I was thinking the same damn thing.

Yeah, I don't think the happy explosion wouldn't feel honored exploding anywhere. Doesn't seem like that kind of explosion.

...You do? Well, that's not supposed to happen...
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Haha, alas, I'd love to marry you, Bristles, but I'm afraid we're much too far away. ^.^

It really doesn't. I guess you're right.

Well something must be wrong, then.
Back to top Go down
Usagi-sensei

Usagi-sensei

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Bristles wrote:
One way to die happy? No, no, according to the commercials, there's no other way to die happy.

Tough wrote:
And if what you say about Extenze is true, then I, sadly, cannot die happy. Sad

Bristles wrote:
I totally agree with you. It's just America being a masochistic emo who slits their wrist and cries in the corner about 'he kicked down my trade centers' and shit.

Bristles wrote:
Stereotypes are bullshit. People say that they take them to offense, but have you seen teens lately? They're proud of being labelled! So while adults are saying that children are on the verge of civil war with verbal abuse the teens are down there dumping beer in their mouths and sticking pot up their noses.

Bristles wrote:
Yeah, I don't think the happy explosion wouldn't feel honored exploding anywhere. Doesn't seem like that kind of explosion.

...All of the above made me laugh hysterically.

You guys should start a radio show. Seriously. Just talk back and forth about things that are happening in life. Just make fun of society. Do it. I'd enjoy listening to you two; both for the intellect and the memorable quotes. ^.^
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Me too... Muhahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Please My Master
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Introductions-
Jump to: