Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alchemy (the rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm

((Commence RP!))

Praise to my father
Red, like the water

______

Alchemy (the rp) MajorChandlerLaPinceTheRock

Halls. Lots and lots of halls. I'm amazed at the fact that I'm not lost.

A smile formed on the pale lips as the man trudged down the hall, deep in his own shallow thoughts. What lies beneath the surface of the pale-haired man? What secrets does he hide? He thought not of these questions, though most others did. But in the face of danger, their question changed, morphed, into one similar one. Though in many forms it hides, he always hears it:

'Why the hell are you still smiling?!'

His smile dulled to a lighter one now.

Because there's nothing to frown about.

Had he been any deeper in his thoughts he wouldn't have noticed the door in question appear magically in front of him. He looked at it, his eyes wide and his smile turning into a small little 'o' shape until he smiled again. This was Colonel Jake Grey's door; his superior officer. He needed to see him, since he had just joined today.

Smiling and closing his eyes, he raised a fist and knocked the door softly.

______

Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 pm

That scared child, while sitting in the corner, never forgot who his mother was...

Alchemy (the rp) ColonelJakeGreyTheHypnotist

Looking out the window had become a hobby in these days that had passed by. He longed for the peace of his mind; for the wind to fall gently, dropping over him like a blanket and releasing him with a burst of freshness, a new outlook on life... Instead he was stuck in this office with the demons in his head crawling around in the fresh mess that they called chaos.

He stared out at the sunshine and looked over the children crossing the street and smiling brightly at one another. He tried to not think of a past long gone... But it always returned to him in the form of poisoned tea.

A knock on his door startled him into wakefulness; he looked at the door to listen for another, to tell him it was real. Deciding it was absurd to keep someone waiting, he got up and answered the door anyway.

Looking down on the smaller boy in front of him and looking at his smile made him smile himself. "You must be the new alchemist," he said. "I'm Jake Grey, your Colonel, but you probably already knew that, didn't you? Come in, come in."

He led the boy to a chair near his desk while getting out a copy of the papers on him. He scanned them over, looking at his name and his rank. He sat at his desk, looking them over.

Instead of adoring her embrace, he despised it; instead of loving her love, he denied it...
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Alchemy (the rp) FirstLieutenantTerraFarreTheSilver

Not noticing the boy sitting at her boss' desk, Terra flipped through a few more papers before slapping a few on his desk.

"Here," she said lazily, cigarette dangling from her mouth. "These are the rest of the papers on the rookie boy, The Rock Alchemist." She looked at her boss with an irritated look on her face and the musky scent of alcohol floating around her.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:58 pm

That scared child, while sitting in the corner, never forgot who his mother was...

He sighed and massaged his temples. "Terra Farre, meet Chandler LaPince, our newest Major and The Rock Alchemist." He gestured past her to the man sitting in the chair across from him. He closed his eyes and sighed again, thinking how 'lucky' he was that he got her as his assistant.

"I'm sure you can help him around if need be," he said, looking at her with an irritated look to match hers.

He then looked at Chandler. "Well, if Miss Farre will leave us to our business, I can give you a briefing of our first mission." Again, a meaningful look at Terra.

Instead of adoring her embrace, he despised it; instead of loving her love, he denied it...

((Brain fart?))
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Alchemy (the rp) FirstLieutenantTerraFarreTheSilver

Terra looked at the boy across from her boss, then looked back at Jake. Instead of the suspected blush rising on her face, she scowled.

"I'm off for a smoke," she said angrily, and she moved towards the door before she could hear anything else. She stomped down the hallway and eventually burst open the door, quickly pulling out her lighter and lighting the dormant cigarette in her mouth. She sighed frustratedly and stood on the top of the steps.

((I suck!!))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Praise to my father
Red, like the water

______

Chandler smiled at Jake and followed him to sit in front of his desk. He watched as his eyes skimmed over the papers, and was about to comment on something when an alcoholic stench burst into the room and a woman laid down a few more papers and talked about him as if he wasn't there.

Chandler was confused at the sudden change in atmosphere. He went from smiling Jake Grey (his superior) to scowling Jake Grey and mysterious assistant. Chandler could only assume that if this was the Colonel, she must have been his First Lieutenant.

After introducing them and earning a glare from her, him smiling at her in those two milliseconds she spared for him, and her departure, he was once again alone with the Colonel. He looked at his superior and finally piped up in his young and fresh voice:

"I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Chandler LaPince, the Rock Alchemist."

Again, a smile.

______

Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry

((We haven't even gotten into the middle of the RP and already you've already gone brain-dead? I don't even know you anymore!!))
Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Alchemy (the rp) Ksfnknj

Outside, atop a narrow building the wind blew around Lash's sweet figure furiously. She smelled the rotten stench of alchemist blood in a low, wide building across the street. She heard the laughter of children below and smiled bitterly. She had always been hateful and heartless. What was the point of emotion anyways?

Behind her, a low grumble came from her master, "Kill them.. Soon." His voice was weak and torn. A sudden stench filled the air and Lash nearly gagged.

"I will! I swear on your dead body I will!"

She jumped into the street below and disappeared into the shadows of the dead around her.

Last edited by FacelessGirl on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm

He smiled up at the younger boy. "Please excuse Terra, there," he said. "She's a little moody and a heavy drinker and smoker. That was probably obvious," he said.

Pulling a few of those papers up that Terra had dropped off, he noticed the briefing for Chandler's mission. "Oh, I forgot about this," he murmured, pulling up the sheet of paper and handing it to Chandler. "Your mission today is to go after a certain Musical Bandit named Del Fabien. He's been causing a bit of trouble around town. He uses a guitar with a transmutation circle on it, so be careful when he pulls it out. Remember that."

He leaned back in his chair. "Good luck. Come see me when you're done. Those papers give you his location and most recent whereabouts."

((Hi, Faceless. Hope you don't mind if I call you that. Badass humanculi, I friggin' adore it!))
Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Alchemy (the rp) Ksfnknj

Lash stood in the sulfur smelling alley as the dead spoke to her...

"Lash. You...need to kill The Rock Alchemist... There is something about him..."

"Oh shut up! You don't need to tell me what to do! I already have feelings about him myself! Just leave me the hell alone!!"

One of the dead to her right moved with surprising speed and struck at her...but she moved faster, grabbing his wrist and snapping his hand and the little flesh he had left off of his body.

She pulled out a Camel cigarette and lit it with a match. Turning to the dead one...she threw his hand at him.

"Why do I bother with the dead," she sighed out.

And with that...the dead sunk into the ground, leaving her to smoke her way through to the end of the cigarette...and to plan on how to kill The Rock Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Praise to my father
Red, like the water

______

Chandler looked at the papers and nodded to his superior. "So I have to get this Musical Bandit?" he asked for confirmation, not really expecting an answer.

Skimming over the information presented in front of him, he nodded to himself, and stood up from the chair. "I must get going. I'm going to finish this mission and report back here straight after." He bowed to his superior and left the office with the papers.

Running down the halls, he quickly approached the front doors and opened them, running down the steps and looking over his first actual mission.

My first actual mission. I won't let them down.

______

Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry

((Night!))
Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Alchemy (the rp) Ksfnkn10

Pressing her back to the wall of a low stone building she watched the doors of the state alchemists fly open. Out running with such a positive carry of the body was Chandler. She chuckled at the thought of tearing him apart.

Slowly and lazily, Lash walked across the street towards him. She stretched and yawned then took out her gun and weilded it in her left hand. In her right was a dagger.

"Hey kid," she screamed at him in something like rage.

((Oh, sorry. I forgot to say thanks for the compliment Jack!!))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Praise to my father
Red, like the water

______

Chandler turned to the source of the voice and found himself slightly shocked at the girl standing before him. Instantly, his hands went up, thankful he had alchemy on his side.

"Hello, miss," he said, his voice cool. "What are you doing here?" He already knew the answer. His body shook a little and he suddenly realized he stared death in the face. What had he done to throw the girl off like this? He didn't know what he had done to deserve a fate like this, but then, with somehow renewed resolve, he turned away those thoughts.

I will not die here.

______

Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry
Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Suddenly a fierce rage washed over her and she laughed at him. "I'm here to kill you."

Within that moment that she said it she wished she had taken it back. It wasn't him he was to kill. It was someone else. Someone inside.

She shot at him twice and flew up the stairs and into the building, the urge to kill all had appeared but there was one in particular. And she knew where he was. She ran until she hit her target's room. She kicked down the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemy (the rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemy (the rp)   Alchemy (the rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy (the rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: RP :: Alchemy-
Jump to: