Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Day:

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10

Day of the Week:

Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday|Friday|Saturday|Sunday

Weather:

Cold|Cool|Mild|Warm|Hot

Rainy|Misty|Foggy|Stormy|Clear

Windy|Breezy|Windless

Cloudy|Cloudless|Whispy

You may begin.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 am

((Uhh...shit. I hate beginning. Should I start from the wake up, or from getting to school?! Should I write a lot to set the scene, or just enough to describe Nick? Uhh...so many potentials...DAMNIT! Ya know, screw it. I'll post what I think is right, and if I'm wrong, have admin toss it away. Okay?))

Nick awoke to the sun shining through his window. He awoke, and looked around, dazed. He wore his Metallica shirt from yesterday, and a pair of black jeans. He never wore pajamas. "What day is it?" He asked himself. He looked to his calendar, and saw it was a Tuesday. "Tuesday? Aww...damn. Something was happening today, wasn't it?" He mumbled, looking around while rubbing the "sleepies" from his eyes. His eyes met the goofy looking gray and blue backpack in the corner near the desk. "Oh yeah...first day of that new school...or something." He said, sliding out of bed. He grabbed the backpack, and randomly through papers and utensils from the desk into it. "Good enough." He shrugged. He threw on his favorite hat, a wool cap with a pot leaf on it, and slung the backpack over one shoulder. "Wait..." he started, sniffing an armpit. "Ehh...good enough." He took another sniff. "Than again..." he motioned, and picked up a long sleeve white shirt, and wriggled it under his tee-shirt ((Layers-The lazy man's way of hiding odor...lol)).

He walked down stairs, and without even saying a word to the foster parents he grew to hate, walked through the door...literally. He stepped outside, and withdrew a pair of sunglasses from his pocket. He slid them on, and began walking to this new school. What surprises awaited him?

((Okay...I'll admit...that sucked.))
Back to top Go down
http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 am

With a groan at the light casting on her eyes, Virta turned over in her bed and slammed a hand on the alarm clock, not even looking at the time. With a sigh, she rolled over, sliding upwards on her bed to feel the warmth of the sun on her collarbone. Opening her eyes, she looked past her pleasant drapery and out the window; tiny whisps of cloud hovered in the air, moved only by a tiny breeze. She sighed happily... And then screamed.

Jumping out of bed, she ran towards her closet and pulled out a random pair of jeans and her long sleeved shirt, quickly changing. "Shit, shit, shit!!" she yelled to herself, rolling on the floor when she fell, trying to put on a sock. She rolled into her bed, hitting her head on the wood with a loud bang. Standing up, she slid on the first shoes she saw-- her usual black converse-- and, forgetting the laces for a moment, and, pulling her backpack over her shoulder, running out into the living room.

"Mom, dad, I'm late!" she said, noticing her father was currently laughing at something her mom said. Her mother looked at her. "Sweetheart, the bus just passed by," she said. "You'll have to walk." Nodding, Virta swung towards the door and ran outside, shouting her love behind her and running forward, looking back at her house over her shoulder. Her parents were definitely sweeter than most--

She gasped as she slammed into someone in front of her and fell to the ground, looking up in front of her. "Damnit! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking!" She noticed she'd never seen them before.

((Gahh, I'm sucking utterly! Nice beginning, Nova!))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 am

Nick looked down at the apologizing girl, without even offering a hand out to help her. He lowered his head and the sunglasses fell down his nose a bit, so that only the top of his almost white eyes shown (the cliche cool is my specialty!). "Well, watch where you're going next time." Nick said coldly, while grinning a smug grin a little. He pushed the sunglasses up his nose with a middle finger, and stood there, almost looming over her. He would have usually walked away, and snubbed the person in this case, or had started something if it was a guy who looked like he deserved it, but he was awaiting a response from this girl.

Why? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 am

Nodding to him, she stood up on her own, gripping her backpack and looking him in the eye. "I'm sure I will. My name is Virta Benevolent." She smiled at him. "Welcome to the neighborhood, stranger."

Meeting his dark gaze with her own happy one, she failed to notice any hostility in what he had said. She had a curse of being oblivious of all sorts of innuendo.

((and it's the uber-short post!))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 am

"Welcome...yeah." Nick said. "If being ran over by nuisances is a proper welcome here." Nick thought to himself.

He noticed the girl's happy look, and almost took offense. Since when did people ever act happy around him, especially when he acted this way? "What the hell are you so damn happy about?" Nick asked rudely, in an almost retaliating tone.

((...and, here's another. Character interaction requires both players to shorten up their posts, to await responses from the other. No big deal.))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 am

"I can't be happy without reason?" she asked him, still smiling at him. "You don't need a reason to feel happy." Once again, she lacked the maturity to see he was not happy with her response. Though, if she had seen it, she probably would have retorted stupidly and laughed at her attempt, causing her to be even happier. There was no bringing down Virta Benevolent.

((I don't know what I just did, but whatever it was, I did it with the thought of turning a train into a talking duck.))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 am

"I beg to differ." Nick said, and turned away from her. He started walking back in the direction of the school again. "What's with her?" He thought to himself.

((...nya?))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 am

She looked confused at his response and stood there. Huh. I wonder what's got him down. Soon after thinking this she realized she was just standing there like an idiot. She looked at his retreating back and gasped.

"Hey!" she said, running to catch up with him. "Wait up!" She caught up soon and fell into step with him. "You wanna walk with me? I mean, I don't want you to be alone and all. It's better to brave the crowds together, ne?" She smiled at him. "And I didn't catch your name."

((...I am failing to understand even myself.))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:49 am

Nick quickened his pace a little. "It's Nick..." He grumbled, answering her question. He realized she wouldn't be leaving him alone any time soon.

((Quick post before I head off to bed. NIGHT!))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:32 am

She sped up her pace to match his. "Nick! What a nice name!" she said fondly. "You should meet my friends. I think they'll like you!" She chuckled. She felt absolutely ecstatic that she and Nick were 'getting along so well'.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am

Nick sighed at the girl's complete lack of understanding of the situation. He stopped abruptly and turned to her. "Why are you following me?" He asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 am

She froze in place and looked at him with wide eyes for a moment. She then smiled again. "Because I want to befriend you." Her voice wasn't as bouncy as it normally was; it was full of sincerity, as was her smile.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 am

Nick thought his cold demeanor had almost worked when her eyes turned wide, but was soon disappointed when he saw her smile. He noticed she meant good, but supposedly so did the rest of the world. "I don't need friends." He said turning back to his path. He stood there only a moment, and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:38 am

She watched him walk away, feeling slightly sad. Not needing friends? Ridiculous. "If you ever need me, just find me, alright?" she called ahead to him.

((Prozak Milkshake.))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 am

"I won't!" Nick called back to her, while walking away. He didn't bother to look behind him as he walked away.

((Where's everyone else?))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 am

Sighing, Virta crossed the road, deciding to go the back way. She wanted to think on things, anyways, and what better way to think on them than to be alone?

Striding into the safety of the path behind the trees, she closed her eyes, knowing the path well enough not to trip over the broken pieces. She felt the weight of the backpack on her back, and knew it was too heavy for comfort. She began to imagine her backpack floating off of her back and gliding next to her. Slowly, she felt the backpack pulling on her back. She walked ahead of it, pulling her arms back so the backpack slid off her shoulders. It moved in the air to glide next to her, like she imagined. Smiling to herself, she opened her eyes and continued forward, crossing the bridge over the small creek that ran through the town.

She wondered if all her old friends would be at school, and it was then she saw it. Instead of stopping her odd magics, which she had completely forgotten about, she ran towards it, causing her backpack to lurch forward, like being yanked on a chain. She ran, not noticing, to the front doors of the school and going inside.

Walking forward a few paces, she admired the school with a bright smile before hearing a banging on the door. She turned around; her backpack was crashing into the door from the outside.

"Shit!!" she screamed, running forward and, placing only one hand outside, dragging the backpack in. Sighing, she ran to find her locker, pulling her backpack over her shoulder once more.

((It's like I die and come back to life or something. I think Kimi's grounded, otherwise she'd be on. As for everyone else.. They hate me. Sad))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:01 am

After realizing that the girl was no longer following him Nick took as long as possible to get to school. He walked slowly, while simply letting his thoughts wander. As he approached the new school he sighed once and, deciding not to bother with the mundane art of opening doors, phased through the door. "Oh boy..." He grumbled to himself.

((What about your sister?))
Back to top Go down
Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Gaara's Little Panda-kun

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 am

"Did you just walk through that door?"

It was a dismal tone of voice used to ask that question. Like he'd seen it all before. Like he'd been there before. Like it was normal to see people phase through doors in a ghostly manner.

If anybody looked at him, they'd think he was normal; a paperboy cap on his head, a black coat he always wore. Yup, just the normal, average, every-day teenager. But when they took off the cap... Black ears popped out. And it didn't take a genius to see his tail snaked out of his pants in a hole in the back and up his shirt, out of view. However, non-'talented' humans didn't see what others saw. What Virta saw.

He was just about to catch up with her when he noticed this guy just walk straight through the door. Right now, his cap was over his ears, so they couldn't be noticed.

((I'm taking over for Leo. Sorry I was MIA: my favorite grandpa had a stroke and died. Life just sucks, doesn't it?))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:27 pm

"There is no door." Nick said coldly, making it sound dumb really. It was a Matrix reference he used to ignore people's questions. He walked past the boy, without another word, and headed to his assigned locker.

((I'm so sorry. I cried for days when my grandpa died, so I can obviously understand you were at least MIA. Glad to see someone else posting here!))
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Mya woke up to a noisy alarm clock, and turned to look at it. "Shit!" She yelled, getting dressed and running to school. When she reached the school, she ran to her locker and started putting up her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)   Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Day of School! (The RP Begins!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: RP :: WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD--?! :: !!!-
Jump to: