Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!Apt 101!! (Admin's)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

!!Apt 101!! (Admin's) Empty
PostSubject: !!Apt 101!! (Admin's)   !!Apt 101!! (Admin's) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 am

CURRENT STATUS: I'm in, taking care of my cat! Feel free to visit!

~Statistics~
Pets: 1 of 2 Nekos: Shounen
Current Location: At Home!
Job: Multiple Jobs

.:Try Checking:.
Job #1: **The Neko Adoption Center**
Job #2: )(The Golden Cauldron)(
Favorite Hangout: None Yet
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: !!Apt 101!! (Admin's)   !!Apt 101!! (Admin's) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 am

Sighing, Admin managed to take two steps into the house before collapsing, tired, on the floor. A chuckling Neko followed her through the door, looking around her apartment while twirling some of his long white hair around his finger. He then looked down at his unconscious master and let out a sigh.

"Kind of cozy, eh, owner?" he asked, and Admin looked up at him, snarling.

"I said," she chided, her tail flicking behind her. "Call me Admin, like you used to. There's no use going around changing names just because I adopted you."

'Hn'-ing lightly, reminding Admin of that Uchiha brat she had adopted out a few moments ago, Shounen stepped into the house, straight towards the record player. Sighing, he thumbed through a few of her albums before smiling, pulling out one, and putting it on the player. The music started up-- a late 80s pop-- and he danced his way towards her.

She laughed, pulling herself off the ground and closing the front door. "You like Depeche Mode?"

"Who doesn't?" he asked, still dancing towards her. He got uncomfortably close before sliding his hands around her waist and beginning to sing with the song, moving them towards the living room to dance: "Words, like violence, break the silence. Come crashing in, into my little world. Painful to me, fits right through me. Don't you understand, oh, my little girl?"

Admin laughed at him, allowing them to dance together. She even sang with him when the chorus came: "All I ever wanted, all I ever needed, was here, in my arms. Words are very uneccesary, they can only do harm..."

She laughed as they continued to dance, his hand moving down from her waist towards--

Her tail swatted him, and he yelped in surprise. There were flames in her eyes and she snorted at him. "You pervert! I knew you'd do that!"

"So why'd you dance with me?" he asked slyly, and she blushed, looking off to the side.

"That's nonya damned business!" she said angrily, and, with that, she headed towards the bedroom. Sighing, she looked back towards him. "I'm getting ready for my shift at the cafe. You know, The Golden Cauldron?"

He nodded, ignoring the music.

"Wanna come with me? Or are you going to lounge around, as always?"

Again, he nodded. "I'll come with ya, love."

She sighed, but smiled. "It's Admin." With that, she shut the door.

((This is sorta how I wanted the neighborhood to be; a literate RP.))
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

PostSubject: Re: !!Apt 101!! (Admin's)   !!Apt 101!! (Admin's) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 am

Sighing, Kimi lit up a smoke, breathing in deeply and exhaling. She knew that you weren't allowed to smoke in the hallway-- in the whole apartment building, really-- but she really could care less. Standing next to her, leaning on the doorway, was Gamu, and sitting on her head was Kaji.

"We make an odd troupe, eh?" she said, reaching atop her head to pet the stoic cat, hearing dismal purs and recognizing them as a sign of affection.

Gamu looked at her. "Odd's a nice way to put it," he said. "So who are we going to visit first?"

"I'm thinking... we go in numeric order," she said. "That means 101's first." She approached the door and knocked a few times. She opened her mouth and pressed her cigarette inside, throwing it on the floor.

((I made myself so odd it's not even funny.))
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: !!Apt 101!! (Admin's)   !!Apt 101!! (Admin's) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 am

Groaning, Admin threw away the vest she was struggling to get on and walked angrily to the door, donning only an undershirt and her jeans. "F*ck it, I'm not going to work!" she yelled.

Shounen smiled happily, sitting on the couch. He loved to see her upset.

Opening the door, Admin's eyes widened and the first thing she thought was 'circus'? But that thought changed when she recognized two of the nekos she adopted off; Gamu and Kaji. She looked at the woman.

"You must be Kimi!" she said happily. "I'm Admin, you obviously remember me, though," she said happily. Shounen snaked behind her and looked at Kimi with an odd look on his face before looking at Gamu and Kaji.

"Ah, Gamu," Shounen said. "Nice to see you again."

"It's great to see you!" Admin said. "I miss you already! How's little Kaji doing?"

((I thought it was hysterical. ...Don't judge me!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Apt 101!! (Admin's)   !!Apt 101!! (Admin's) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!Apt 101!! (Admin's)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Neighborhood :: Houses-
Jump to: