From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

##The Lion and the Mouse## (run by Sosa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: ##The Lion and the Mouse## (run by Sosa)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 am

*When first walking in you smell paper, dust, and the reminiscent smell of an attic. Tall bookshelves stand in the room. A counter is visible between the two in front of you. You make your way toward it, walking on hardwood floors.*

"Afternoon."

*You turn to your right, where the voice came from; all you can see are books. Two books move suddenly and your eyes meet a hazel pair with spectacles mounted in front of them. A whisp of black hair brushes their eyelids.*

"This is a bookstore, as you can tell. Feel free to pawn my wares."

*The man moves the books back in place and you look at the counter; the man moves behind it, holding a book in his hand. It's opened and he's reading it while putting books on shelves located behind the counter.*

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: ##The Lion and the Mouse## (run by Sosa)   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am

(1) (2)

(1): Bloodline by Kate Cary: The story of Quincey Harker, a Vampire descendant of Dracula himself, and John, a man of the military. 3 in stock. 40 ryo.

(2): Bloodline: Reckoning by Kate Cary: The sequel to Bloodline. 6 in stock. 40 ryo.

##The Lion and the Mouse## (run by Sosa)
Page 1 of 1