Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Holy S***t!! Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Holy S***t!! Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Holy S***t!! Shop   The Holy S***t!! Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 am

*When you walk in, you see anything and everything from video games to food to skateboards to remote control cars*

*In the back stands a girl with multiple piercings wearing a black leather belly shirt and black leather cargo pants with military boots*

*She smiles a wicked smile and welcomes you with a peace sign*

"Come on in! I won't bite!! Not too hard!"
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: The Holy S***t!! Shop   The Holy S***t!! Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 pm

*raises own peace sign*

'Sup? You got a pack of ciggies here, perhaps? And how 'bout a huge-ass Hummer or a UFO?
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The Holy S***t!! Shop   The Holy S***t!! Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 am

*chuckles and smiles viciously*

What kind of cigs are you lookin' for? Marlboro? Camel? Or would you like to try some of the Holy Shit shop brand cigs? And UFOs are out in the garage which you can access at the back of the store. Hummers are in the garage at the right. Sports cars are on the left. Just call if you need help.

*goes behind the counter and begins chugging some vodka*
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: The Holy S***t!! Shop   The Holy S***t!! Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Ahh, Marlboro, please. Unfiltered. I hate that filtered crap.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy S***t!! Shop   The Holy S***t!! Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy S***t!! Shop
Page 1 of 1