Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need Advice.. Again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

I Need Advice.. Again... Empty
PostSubject: I Need Advice.. Again...   I Need Advice.. Again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 pm

So, listen. It's about a guy... Again.

Only, this one's amazing. It's the same guy I considered before, but, like I said, he won't even look my way. And not only that... he has a crush on another girl. What do I do, man? I mean, he's been on my mind a lot. Should I be myself, not nervous or shy, but run the risk of scaring him away? Or should I cater to his needs like I normally to do guys I like? Help!
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Bristles

Bristles

I Need Advice.. Again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Advice.. Again...   I Need Advice.. Again... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Hey, I haven't been on here in a while. Sad to say when you're about to give someone advice, but, eh, what the hell.

Well, this amazing man of yours has a crush on another female. And you're worried about being yourself.

First off, do not say anything to the female. That's suicide. And blasphemy. And adultery. And bigomistic.

Next, try to be yourself. If you scare him away, I'm sorry to say, he couldn't handle you. If you don't, and if he gets used to you, things may just work out.

Don't try to appeal to his tastes all the time; voice some of your own opinions, while at the same time conforming to his.

Guys may not like girls like that, but it at least makes you happy.

So there. I've said all I can. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

I Need Advice.. Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: