Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion Hall

Go down 
+2
Sabaku no Kimi
Beaming Sunlight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaming Sunlight

Beaming Sunlight

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey, everybody! Here's the place I've assigned (with permission from Admin) to all of us just waking from the dead. XD XD So everybody gather round and let's resurrect ourselves!
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Resurrect ourselves? *comes out from the sand* I need not be resurrected.
Back to top Go down
Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 pm

This is awesome. I noticed your 'Link, he come to town' post, Admin, and I couldn't quite help but laugh my ass off. Haven't heard that in a long time. I almost fell off the chair. Seriously. It's badass.
Back to top Go down
Usagi-sensei

Usagi-sensei

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:25 pm

I don't think it's so much badass as... AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Amazing? Not so much amazing as... Completely stupid. Twisted Evil

Well, I don't know what we're discussing besides... Well... Link.

So I resurrected myself. What do you want, a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Beaming Sunlight

Beaming Sunlight

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Well, that's not very nice. No dissing the Link-coming-to-town. I don't understand why everybody's so mean here. Well.. I can't say that. XD Look at my angry posts at Kimi when she said love is like a poker game. P-p-p-poker face.
Back to top Go down
Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Haha, Poker Face reference. ^.^ Anyway, I want to invite you all (besides Admin and others) to my awesome Fable-thon. What do you say? It's right... now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 am

Losers, you all left me for Fable? ...It's okay, because I would've left too. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I didn't leave. I was off for a few hours and came back. I was AFK, JFK, OMG, WTF, STFU, and BBQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion Hall   Reunion Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: