Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Isn't What It Looks Like...

Go down 
+2
禁断の愛
Anemonae
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anemonae

Anemonae

This Isn't What It Looks Like... Empty
PostSubject: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 am

Hey, I'm Anemonae, and I'm a confusing person. Obviously I'm slightly satanic, but at the same time I'm a God-lover to the heart. What is the difference between worshipping a heartless nightmare and a heartless god? If you can answer this question, you are one who truly knows the way of the world and I envy you your differentiality. The answer is not as simple as it seems.

Thanks for letting me come here and join you in your talk. I hope to see more of you all soon.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 am

Welcome to my forum, Anemonae. Glad you can join us. And that's some deep thinking there... I envy your deep meaning! XD
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Anemonae

Anemonae

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 am

Thank you, Admin. You are an apotheosis of candor.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 am

Sup new commer.. i jus wanna say... dat.. well.. yur scary >.<
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.myspace.com/sabler12
Anemonae

Anemonae

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 am

Thank you for your welcome.

Oh, you fear me, do you? You have nothing to fear yet.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am

*gulp* yet? *looks over at the admin.* Save me!!
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 am

I can't save you, sorry! ^.^ But I can tell you I have a chat up so we can communicate a little easier on the homepage. Since nobody checks the Admin Announcements anymore, I decided to post it here.♥️
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:15 am

I check the Admin place, Admin.

I think there is nothing to fear with someone who has their head on backwards. Welcome, Anemonae. I hope we converse sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am

*crawls into her cave and continues to make wooden voodoo dolls while singing the carebear theme song*
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:54 pm

O.O' ...You okay?
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 pm

And they believe I have problems? Not to bash, but that doesn't seem normal to me. Not that I could identify normal just by staring at someone... You get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 pm

That doesn't strike me as normal either. Nice of you to point that out.
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Isn't it just?
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Yes indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tree_Kid646

Tree_Kid646

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Huh, ey I'm Tree_kid646....and I'm addicted to anime
*Rest of group* Hi tree_kid...
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:49 am

Glad to see ya here, Tree_Kid! Welcome to hell! *eyes light on fire* Just kidding. *fire dies, eyes start smoking* Damnit. I can't ever do this right.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

sorry i havent been on =[
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Well, I was just now charmed by looking at Admin's post. May I chain you to a wall and make you shoot flames for me? Or would that be inappropriate?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:13 pm

...For some reason I was both mortified and flattered that you asked that question. Smile I've always had this little deviancy of wondering what it was like to be a catamite for strict entertainment and not abuse, AKA being chained to a wall to shoot flames. To put it simply, sure, I'd love to be your little flame-slave, so long as you had Bristles eat your in-laws in one corner and Tough quote Shakespeare in another. XD
Back to top Go down
Anemonae

Anemonae

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Ahh, I see, a fantasy of sorts? Like a circus-type thing, or did you find it becoming to your mind to think of this? If you get the direction I'm veering the conversation... Which I assume you do.

My collection would not be complete without them. I will chain them up, too.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Wow...
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Anemonae wrote:
Ahh, I see, a fantasy of sorts? Like a circus-type thing, or did you find it becoming to your mind to think of this? If you get the direction I'm veering the conversation... Which I assume you do.

Yeah, I guess you could call it a fantasy, haha. ^.^ Sort of circus-esque, but, at the same time, becoming... Like ring-leader-type stuff. What about you? Being a ringleader seem becoming to you? Because I would be chained to a wall glaring fire at people. XD

Anemonae wrote:

That's good. I would be lonely without them.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Before I post in the wonderful RP The Wonderment and catch up on missed vendettas against society (since we're so big on the AKAs here, AKA: little talkativeness between Anemonae and Admin), I'd like to speak in my defense about the following:

禁断の愛 wrote:
...To put it simply, sure, I'd love to be your little flame-slave, so long as you had Bristles eat your in-laws in one corner and Tough quote Shakespeare in another. XD

I wouldn't entirely object to that, besides what would happen to Tough should she be chained to a wall... Not necessarily what Anemonae would do to her, but what I would (since we're, you know, being perverts here. ^,,^).

禁断の愛 wrote:
Anemonae wrote:

That's good. I would be lonely without them.

Of course you would, little Admin. What would you do without your 'Demosthenes and Locke'? ^,,^
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:47 pm

I would love to make Shakespearean quotations in a corner, so long as it were far away from Bristles. He apparently wants to ravage me... ^.^

Beware, Bristles, your plan may backfire... I am Remus Lupin, after all.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Ahh, that is true. I'm not going to pit my teeth against werewolf fangs. ^,,^

I just now noticed... Anemonae, you remind me a lot of Sai from Naruto. Doesn't she? Just look at this quote:

Anemonae wrote:
May I chain you to a wall and make you shoot flames for me? Or would that be inappropriate?

He's always asking if things are inappropriate and has no sense of propriety at all! You really are a mixture of Sai and the devil! I'm so delighted! ^,,^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't What It Looks Like...   This Isn't What It Looks Like... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Isn't What It Looks Like...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Introductions-
Jump to: