Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am back......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

I am back...... Empty
PostSubject: I am back......   I am back...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 pm

So ive been through alot of drama, and alot of homework n test n quizs, to get to where i am right now - here making a new topic.

I KNOW!!!! you guys are just SO EXCITED to see wut i have to say, yea?

"come on the noob is such a duma$$ i get entertainment out of wut she thinks is serious" ~ You Guys.

okay so i've been thinking... wut if i moved to Utah..? cuz this girl i really like... her name is Angel.. n she lives in Utah.. but then again, their my girlfrie, Katie, who lives in Corning and i also arch eneimes with my ex gf.. Mmm... guys help me out here...

My girlfriend: she plays video games, super hawt, loves me. Rumored to cheat and lie, though.

Angel: role plays n cosplays, liks mac n cheese, and falls in love easy - just like me. i havent heard anythign bad about her yet.

i'm really tied between them you guys.. i mean.. i LOVE my gf.. i really, really do.. but its like.. we dont really talk.. at all.. n me n Angel talk almost constanly.. beehh.. since ik all of you wont even care to read this, i dont think it matters, does it? Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.myspace.com/sabler12
Tough

Tough

I am back...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back......   I am back...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I'd like to give my input on this. But first I'd like to give a little warning.

You don't have to listen to anything anybody says on the subject. 'Tis your life, after all.

Now, for the question: Should you move to Utah? Well, seeing as you're already well-off there in... wherever the hell you are with a girl who loves you, I'd consider it pretty stupid to abandon that love for a girl you merely communicate with more often.

Have you ever expressed the desire to communicate more to your significant other? Does it bother you immensely that you speak so little with your other? I know that, in Admin's case, it doesn't bother her at all if she goes a while without talking to her other. It's only when she's bored that she longs for human company to console her. Anyway, your significant other is only RUMOURED to lie and cheat. So long as those rumours have not been proven, don't take them to mind at all.

But that's delusional ol' Tough talking to you. Make your own choice.
Back to top Go down
NomNomRawr

NomNomRawr

I am back...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back......   I am back...... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 am

Thank you, tough.. but alot of more things have happend now, i havent been on in a bit and now me n the admin are on really bad terms..like i'm on this floating rock in a pool of lava and theres nothign else around me and then the admin has a magical wand that can take me out of the lava but she doesnt want to.. >.> but its okay i deserve to floatin around in a lava pool.. or, if yu ask the admin she has sumthign else more harsh that she wants me in, shes has a big creative mind
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.myspace.com/sabler12
Bristles

Bristles

I am back...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back......   I am back...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 pm

I have heard the extensiveness of Admin's pleas for help. Jesus, a dominatrix to the mind, cast into a cast-iron cage with naught but a star... birds cannot sing when they're caged. I hope you understand that.

And if you're wondering, yes, I do justify the Admin's reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am back...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back......   I am back...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am back......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: