Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Please My Master

Go down 
+4
Nova
Pitch Black Sephiroth
AmonZerath
禁断の愛
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

To Please My Master - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 am

禁断の愛 wrote:
No, not you!! I worshipped you!
...Note the 'ed'. But it's still fact that I did!
An admin should never admit to worshiping a forum goer.
Back to top Go down
http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 am

Hey he's my lil bro ain't that right little puppy dog?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am

*barks happily*
Yup! I can worship my older sister, can't I? Besides, I'm not an admin! Well... I'm going to hand my status over to someone I can trust. I'm tired of being Admin. I screwed up so badly... I kinda feel like I let you all down...
That's beside the point! Yeah, I'm her little bro!
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 am

Why would you do that???!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:46 am

禁断の愛 wrote:
*barks happily*
Yup! I can worship my older sister, can't I? Besides, I'm not an admin! Well... I'm going to hand my status over to someone I can trust. I'm tired of being Admin. I screwed up so badly... I kinda feel like I let you all down...
Why would you do that?! Seriously, you messed up, big deal. Try again. It took me a couple tries with my forum, give yourself a brake!
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:59 am

But haven't you seen the mistakes I made? It deletes it's own posts, some of it's topics (I had to repost Links, Links, and More Links) and it doesn't even show all it's members on! We've had 10 members on at once and it can't even aknowledge that! I made it retarded!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:02 am

We have a topic for this now, read that. It explains all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 am

Silly little brother...

*yawns and stretches*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Now that you changed your name, you should change your siggy, Fangirl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Why hasn't anyone been on?! Do you know how sad that makes me?!!!
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm

...very?
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

禁断の愛 wrote:
*barks happily*
So what if you screwed up? I did with my forum, Nova did, my bro did, everyone does! Don't just stop being admin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 am

A bit late for that Shali bitch.
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Don't call me that! I'm NOT a bitch! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm

YaoiFanGirl wrote:
Why hasn't anyone been on?! Do you know how sad that makes me?!!!
You're one to talk. I was on every night for more than two weeks straight before I moved, and you weren't on! In fact, no one but Admin, myself, and the two people I invited were on!

And don't call Shali a bitch! She was trying to be supportive!
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Fehh... I s'pose...

Well, truth be told, I was really going to give up being Admin more recently. I mean, I'm not on every day, not exactly sorting shit out right. I'm terribly messy and unorganized. Sosa would have this place spotless and the codes (nearly) fixed in no time.

I disapprove of the name-calling. I happen to hate Sosa and you don't see me calling him a bastard every two seconds.

...Speaking of bastards, when the fuck is Sephiroth going to get the fuck onnnn?!
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at Admin's picture/signature combination here. Sorry.

I see the name-calling as unnecessary and rude. But now that she's gone, I suggest we pick up a new topic.

I heard that somebody needs the occult as of late. Hmm, I wonder who... Smile

It wouldn't happen to be you, my dear, would it? *pokes Admin* Because I surely hope not.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Tough wrote:
I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at Admin's picture/signature combination here.

I was laughing too. Just sitting here thinking 'What a fantastically happy explosion. I want to explode and be happy too.' The happiest method of suicide is blowing yourself up and smiling about it. Which, honestly, I would only do when I knew I had some sort of incurable disease in which when the doctors asked if there was anything I needed, I would reply a stick of dynamite and some Extenze.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Bristles wrote:
Tough wrote:
I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at Admin's picture/signature combination here.

I was laughing too. Just sitting here thinking 'What a fantastically happy explosion. I want to explode and be happy too.'

Oh my God. You made me laugh so hard with that.

Bristles wrote:
...when the doctors asked if there was anything I needed, I would reply a stick of dynamite and some Extenze.

Well, that's one way to die happy... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 pm

That explosion should be advertised to martyrs who believe in Allah. You know, suicide bombers in Iraq. Then the bombs will go off rapid fire.

One way to die happy? No, no, according to the commercials, there's no other way to die happy.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Yeah, it should. But I doubt it'd change anything. In fact, they'd probably get mad and start another trade center epidemic.

I really don't get that shit. That was back in '01 (if my colleagues are correct). We should be the fuck OVER it by now. I mean, yeah, a plain crashed and killed 2000, big whoop-di-do. I totally get it if somebody's family got killed in that, that's a big deal. But other people shouldn't still be weeping over already-rotting strangers. We shouldn't be addressing it to the public anymore. IT'S OVER AND DONE!!!

And while I'm ranting, I might as well say that they shouldn't show pictures of it to students in school! They're young and innocent, for God's sake. Blood should not massacre their innocent hearts. Admin told me they showed her class pictures last year and it made me mad.

And if what you say about Extenze is true, then I, sadly, cannot die happy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Wouldn't change anything? Watch me be right. Watch me.

I totally agree with you. It's just America being a masochistic emo who slits their wrist and cries in the corner about 'he kicked down my trade centers' and shit.

You will die happy. I'm sure they'll come up with a pills for bigger woohoos.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Watch me be right.

And about the emo comment, yeah, that's a shorter, more hysterical way of putting it.

With the way America's going, yeah, I, too, am sure that they'll make pills for that sort of thing. They've always said America was bigger and better.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Haha, you're on.

Not just shorter or more hysterical, but logical.

'Bigger', of course, as in food, boobs, and in the sack.

Are you even online? Admin said she couldn't fiz the whole username thing, so I can't tell if you're online or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Please My Master   To Please My Master - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Please My Master
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Introductions-
Jump to: