Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Nostalgic...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 am

I'm nostalgic for the good old days. Remember when I was Sai?
Kimi was still Kimi, of course.
And Nindo was Nindoshu.
Then KILLER ROBOTS!! was Kuchisa.
Yaoi's Jack was Jaq.
And Cyber Chic actually had a cool name. (Aurora)
And Gaara's Little Panda-kun before she was a fan of the Admin's work and didn't steal her name (Kakari)

Don't you guys remember that?
Back to top Go down

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 am

Yeah, I remember. I'm still Jaq... But not as much as I was back then. Remember, Jaq was completely straight... Haha.
Back to top Go down
Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Gaara's Little Panda-kun

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 am

Yeah, I remember Kakari. She was pretty BA when she wanted to be... God, I miss those days, too, Sosa-niichan.
Back to top Go down

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 am

ORO?! Aurora was NOT a cool name, not even close!! If you want me to perform a name change, I'll do it here and now!
*makes hand signs*
Name Change Jutsu!
*burst of smoke*
*coughs*
...Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 am

Haha, Aurora was a cool name, silly! Like Kimi is! It's the begining of Kimimaro!
I really wish we could go back in time and relive those moments!
Back to top Go down

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:00 pm

You mean back when I was that dragon freak? No... No, no way in hell do I miss those days.
...Well, not my character. I do miss how much fun we had, though, but my character was seriously fucked up.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:02 pm

...If I undergo any mental-stability changes because of this thread I'm going to kill you.
...Wait! I have an idea! Wait right here, I'll be right back! I need to go configure something!
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 pm

...Something tells me we're all going to die.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Oh, shut up.
Okay, so I created a group made for those of us who were in that past group. The leader of the group is SoSnapMyWrist.
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 pm

...Me?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Yes... You.
Back to top Go down

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Is that a good idea?
Back to top Go down

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:48 pm

No, it isn't. ADMIN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 pm

What do you mean, what have I done? I've done nothing wrong! It's not like he's going to enslave us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Nostalgic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Nostalgic...   I'm Nostalgic... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Nostalgic...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: