Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

No! Michael Jackson can't stop being admin. He thinks he screwed up the site! I think it's a terrific site!! Someone back me up!!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 am

Nova wrote:
禁断の愛 wrote:
*barks happily*
Yup! I can worship my older sister, can't I? Besides, I'm not an admin! Well... I'm going to hand my status over to someone I can trust. I'm tired of being Admin. I screwed up so badly... I kinda feel like I let you all down...
That's beside the point! Yeah, I'm her little bro!
Why would you do that?! Seriously, you messed up, big deal. Try again. It took me a couple tries with my forum, give yourself a brake!
Already did.
Back to top Go down
http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 am

*nods* thanks
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:55 am

Yep...your brother is a fine admin.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 am

禁断の愛 wrote:
But haven't you seen the mistakes I made? It deletes it's own posts, some of it's topics (I had to repost Links, Links, and More Links) and it doesn't even show all it's members on! We've had 10 members on at once and it can't even acknowledge that! I made it retarded!
Those are minor errors. Are you kidding me, for a few days people couldn't even post on mine! HEHEHE...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 am

So what? It's no big deal. You can fix it up..
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm

What's this about you giving up being Admin? I won't allow it.
I don't take this as grounds to yell at you (though I should), but you're doing a real good job at being Admin. You successfully and neatly created an RP, conducted great conversations, who cares if your forum's a retard? Just give it a few meds and it'll turn up great! Besides, what can be done can also be undone. Give yourself time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm

*slaps Admin in the face*
You have got to be kidding me! You, give up being Admin?! You're the one thing that keeps us all from killing each other; you brought each of us here! You helped reunite the Fanlib refugees and helped us rediscover ourselves! Do you realize how lost I was without all the others?! And then guess who emailed me about this great idea he had about this forum where we could RP in a literate fashion and invited me to come along for the ride?! YOU!! So don't you dare give up! Like Kimi said; what can be done can also be undone! Just try a bit longer, please? That's the least you can do.
Oh... Sorry about that. *kisses Admin's cheek* Didn't mean to hit you.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Err... Chicka, that was slightly unneccesary violence to Admin. But... I think you made your point.
Let's just wait for reformation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!   DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONT GIVE UP BEING ADMIN!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1