Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Bios!!

Go down 
+2
Sabaku no Kimi
禁断の愛
6 posters
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Here's where you post the character bios for the character you wanna play!

Code:
Hello! My name is [b](Last, first)[/b],
but you can call me [b](nickname)[/b].
I'm (age, no older than 18),
and therefore in [b](grade level, no less than 9th)[/b] grade.
I have a few secrets about myself.
But first, I'll tell you other things!
I look like [b](img url)[/b],
and I act like [b](a few sentences describing personality)[/b].
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but [b](background/past here)[/b].
And here's my secret: [b](what's so special about you?)[/b]

Last edited by 禁断の愛 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Hello! My name is Benevolent, Virta,
but you can call me Vee.
I'm 15,
and therefore in 10th grade.
I look like this,
and I act like a five year old! I'm so immature, it's not even funny! I love to make jokes, hang with friends, and I'm really friendly. I've made it a promise to myself to be the best version of myself..
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but unlike other people, my parents are still together. I've always lived in this neighborhood, so I know almost everyone... Except new kids.
And here's my secret: I can manipulate inanimate objects!
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello! My name is Atsuko, Kimi,
but you can call me Ki.
I'm 16,
and therefore in 11th grade.
I look like this,
and I act like a total nerd. And honestly, I don't care. I am sort of friendly, but I can be jealous.
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but I was born and raised in this neighborhood. All I've ever really wanted to do was be a musician. I play guitar as much as possible..
And here's my secret: I can control a bit of the earth, but not much. I'm getting better, though.
Back to top Go down

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello! My name is Victoria Daniel
but you can call me Saharah
I'm 16,

I look like Character Bios!! I318032650_13861_5
and I act like a stubborn bitch who is somewhat clumsy. I like to start fights and I'm not at all sensetive.
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but my parents dissapeared when I was 13 and ever since then I have been able to keep a job and keep my parents house. I stay in school only to bully people...and to plan for my brilliant future!
And here's my secret: I'm a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Hello! My name is Chaucer, Leo,
but you can call me Lee.
I'm 16,
and therefore in 11 grade.
I look like this,
and I act like I don't know you. I can get kind of hyped, but it's only if my friends are hyped too. I tend to try to be reliable.
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but ...Who cares? Alright, so I've always been here in this town. Not much happened to me in the past, so I have no problems..
And here's my secret: I'm a neko. If you can't tell already.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:55 am

Hello! My name is Nova, Nicodemus,
but you can call me Nick.
I'm 16,
I look like [img later],
and I act like a total dick half the time. I usually don't let people in, so why should this school be any different. I might be the new kid, but I don't want your damn acceptance..
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but I come from a darker past. Screw your fairy tale lives, you don't know real pain (Secretive...ooh!).
And here's my secret: I can go intangible, like a ghost, to go through walls and obstacles.

((Okay...he sucks. Every time I use Nick Nova, I try to give him a different power. I'm running out of ideas. *Sigh* Is this any good for the RP?))
Back to top Go down
http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 am

((It's great! I'm the only one in tenth grade!))
Back to top Go down
Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Gaara's Little Panda-kun

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 am

Hello! My name is Chaucer, Leo,
but you can call me Lee.
I'm 16,
and therefore in 11 grade.
I look like this,
and I act like I don't know you. I can get kind of hyped, but it's only if my friends are hyped too. I tend to try to be reliable.
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but ...Who cares? Alright, so I've always been here in this town. Not much happened to me in the past, so I have no problems..
And here's my secret: I'm a neko. If you can't tell already.

I shall be taking over for Leo. I think he's really kewl! *not to mention he can be adopted. nee-ner!*
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Hello! My name is Kinta, Myarinda,
but you can call me Mya.
I'm 14,
and therefore in 9th grade.
I look like this,
and I act like I hate you, or I'm afraid of you, but once I get to know you, I'll show you how I really am: Caring, kind hearted, but scared of everyone.
I really don't want to tell you about myself, but I am afraid of everyone, and I refuse to say why. I don't give my love easily, and no man has yet won my heart. Woman on the other hand....
And here's my secret: I'm a lesbian. And I'm a werewolf....
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestLight

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Hello. My name is Rosalinda Draven,
but you can call me Rose.
I'm 18,
and therefore in 12th grade.
I have a few secrets about myself,
but first I'll tell you other things.
I look like this,
Character Bios!! Redhairanime
and you can probably tell how I got the nickname. I am very sociable and outspoken. To most people, I'm seen as a bitch. I don't care what others think, and I don't ask for their approval. I do what I want, when I want.. and no one even dares to try and stop me. I've never met either of my parents, and my entire childhood is a mystery to me. All I remember is waking up one day, and looking into the dark, red eyes of the man who changed my life...

And here's my secret: I'm bisexual, and I'm a Succubus..

[[And yes, I may have been a little too reatrded to figure out how to make it so you can click a link to my picture, but oh well.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Bios!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bios!!   Character Bios!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Bios!!
Page 1 of 1