Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova

Nova

*N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* Empty
PostSubject: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:11 pm

As you enter the small shop, you notice the insides are very bright, a combination of the white walls and lighting, compared to its dull brick outside. Inside you see chairs lined up against two walls in an L-shape, each looking quite comfy, and a coffee table littered with magazines and catalogs in the center of them. One particular magazine called "Kings and Queens" catches your eye especially.

In the farthest right hand corner sits a desk, with one of those cheap foam looking walls on the side facing the other wall. On the desk is multiple pictures of a white haired man standing next to happy people, and a can of AMP. Two even comfier looking chairs sit in front of the desk. Sitting behind the desk is a tall man, with his long white hair slicked back into a pony tail. He has autumn red eyes, behind round purple sunglasses. He's wearing an expensive looking zoot suit, with a black rose pinned to it. He's too busy reading an unknown book to notice you.

On the walls are posters, some of brilliant fantasy worlds, some of dark and creepy abysses, and some of very...strange...lands. Many of them show a happy person, taking up about a quarter of the poster, overlapping the land, as if hiding its true glory, giving a thumbs up or that sort of gratified gesture, and each wearing a triumphant happy look upon their face. Each person in the posters stands next to the tall white haired man. He is also giving a thumbs up, and holding a framed deed look document. However, you notice he has the same position in each poster; an apparent photoshop. Also upon the walls is multiple framed documents. Some are deeds, and others are certificates of business.

As you shut the door behind you, the white haired man looks up from his book, excited. He takes a chug of his AMP, throws the book aside, and leaps over the desk. He runs up, and is in front of you in flash.

"WELCOME TO NOVA'S FANTASY WORLD REAL ESTATE!" He yells, grabbing your hand and shaking it furiously. "I'M NOVA! LOOKING TO BUY REAL ESTATE, EH?!" He asks, like a kid on a candy rush. Before you can answer, he protrudes a pamphlet from his front pocket, and thrusts it into the hand he's shaking, letting it go. "Take a look!" He encourages, stepping back.

As you open the pamphlet curiously, you see...
Back to top Go down
http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 pm

1000 Ryo: Liberty City - This inFAMOUS city (Get it?! No? Google infamous as I spelled it) is where a large explosion took place. Also, this is where super powered man Cole McGrath fought against the reapers, and society itself. Place is a dump, with charred buildings, ruined houses, and lots of bodies and wrecks. Some elbow grease though, and she'll be good as new!

2000 Ryo: Konoha - Grab your ninja stars, because you're in for a treat! This relatively small ninja village doesn't scream "1600 RYO!", but upon further inspection, it's recent events and history make it a steal.

3000 Ryo: Hogwarts Castle and Grounds - Magic and mayhem await you! Beware of giant spiders!

4000 Ryo: Death Star - Whether blowing up planets or blowing away guests, this large space station is one sweet pad!

5000 Ryo: The Shadow Realm - I don't get this one. It's all dark, and playing card games is like an acid trip. I dunno...fun for TCG nerds I suppose.

6000 Ryo: Kingdom Hearts - In the mood for romance? How about magic? Then, this mythical land is for you. Superior security and "magic door" make it a stronghold for the wary.

7000 Ryo: Narnia - Talking animals and magical creatures your thing? Buy this place! Convenient wardrobe and moving train entry is part of the package!

8000 Ryo: Dominaria - This is the plane of existence in which the stories of MTG take place. Mana, monsters, magic. Get it?

9000 Ryo: Ivalice - Holy Heck! This place is teeming with mythic creatures, strange races, and magick! Also, it has bunny chicks (Viera). Be the Lord of LOL, the Archduke of Awesome, the King of Kool in this awesome place.

10,000 Ryo: Hell - Throw some Hot Parties with some of histories most infamous characters! Rule over the domain of evil!

Last edited by Nova on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 pm

"Um... Yes... Hogwarts is for sale?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am

Nova looked at her, not actually knowing what was in the pamphlet. He slowly reached for it, like in a cartoon almost, and puled it away. He read it over quick, and slowly returned it to he hand. "YEP!" He yelled, as if he knew the whole time. "3000 Ryu, what a steal?!" He exclaimed, trying to make the sale.

((And to think, I thought no one would want Hogwarts!))
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 am

"Alright, I'll buy it." Shali smiled, and held out the money. Ryu poked his head out from behind her. "Rawr!" He grinned.
((Not want Hogwarts? I LOVE Hogwarts! Eat Harry! Feed Ron to the spiders! Steal Ginny for Jaime and Hermione for my mom! Me=wa ha ha!))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:21 pm

"AWESOME!" Nova almost yelled. He led her to the desk, and pulled a small bit of paperwork out from his deck, and a small envelope he shoved into his pocket. "Alright, sign these, and then I'll show you to your purchase." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Shali signed the documents. "I can have Hogwarts now?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

"This way!" Nova said, leading her behind the desk, to an old wooden door. Beyond the door was a long hallway with multiple doors on each side. He led her to an older, magnificently intricately decorated door, with the words Hogwarts written in gold ink. From the pocket he protruded the envelope, and held out his hand. He shook a key out from the envelope into her open palm. "Go ahead!" He said, pulling out a small digital camera from another pocket, preparing to take pictures for the walls.
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

AQN walks in and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Nova put down the camera, and held up a finger to Shali. "One moment please, or at least let me take pictures for the wall later, if you don't mind." He walked out the door of the hallway, and met AQN in the lobby. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm

"I was just wondering, maybe I could buy Dominaria?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm

"Maybe you could!" Nova exclaimed, pulling out the pamphlet, and handing it to AQN. "Don't lose that, I only have one. El-Oh-El!" He exclaimed.

((MTG fan?))
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 pm

((Very much so, Phage for the win!))

"I've got enough, I'll take it!"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Nova led AQN to the desk, and protruded yet more of the paperwork. "Sign this." He said, as he got out another small envelope.
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Signs all of the papers.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 pm

"Alright, come on." Nova said, leading AQN down the same hallway, but to a large stone door, inscribed with ancient runes, and with five colored gems surrounding the name "Dominaria" at the center. However, despite its runic look, it still had a key hole. Nova slipped out the other envelope, and handed it to AQN. He took out the camera again. "OPEN IT!"

((WAIT! To be honest, not ALL of the events of MTG took place in the realm of Dominaria. The Mirrodin, Kamigawa, Ravnica, Lorwynn, and Alara blocks took place in their own separate dimensions, though Mirrodin is closely linked to Dominaria's history. However, most of MTG took place in this realm, such as the creation of Karona (Phage fused with Akroma), the plane shifts, the ice age, etc.))
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

*CLICK*
~FLASH~
*CLICK*
~FLASH~

"Alright, now that I have your first impression, care to take a look inside?" Nova asked.
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Goes on in. "AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 pm

*CLICK*
~FLASH~
*CLICK*
~FLASH~

"Aint it? Now, how about a pose?" Nova asked. He set the camera to a timer, ran next to AQN, and did his generic thumbs up pose. "Come on now!" Nova encouraged. "Pose for the picture! It's going on my wall!"
Back to top Go down
Aquaticnecris

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Poses for the picture.

((Letting shali have the computer, and have a look at our double shop.))
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Shali waited, patient.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm

"Alright, cool." Nova said. Now...have fun." He said, walking out the door. "And, if ya need assistance, call." He threw a card to AQN, and closed the door behind him, making it disappear from AQN's side. On the card, it says:

Phone-Number: 666

Want/Need Out? Use your key! While in your new property, simply turn the key in empty space, and the door will appear, leading you back to your house's front door. From there, you can use the key in any door in this realm, to make it the portal to your own world.

~HAVE FUN~

Nova walked back to where Shali was standing. "Ya ready?"
Back to top Go down
Shali

Shali

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"Yep." Shali grinned.
((Mwa-ha-ha-ha! Bye bye, Ron!))
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 pm

"Okay, use your key then." Nova said, taking out the camera again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*   *N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*N@va's Fantasy World Real Estate*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Neighborhood :: Shops-
Jump to: