Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!! Empty
PostSubject: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!   HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:42 pm

OK, question for all of you!!

Have you seen a girlless guy in a book store reading manga in the middle of an aisle crouched on the ground with his nose practically touching the book and laughing at funny parts in a maniacal way?!!!!

God that was a breath taking sentence
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!   HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Besides the maniacal laughing, yes.
Back to top Go down
http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!   HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Godd... You mean that dude who had less sanity and less of a life than I do? I remember... That scared me a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!   HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:45 pm

That guy needed his brain checked out. Hey, at least we know that he doesn't think with his second head...

Well actually I take that back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!   HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE?!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: Anime/Manga Discussion :: Manga-
Jump to: