Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 9/11 Conspiracy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bristles

Bristles

The 9/11 Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: The 9/11 Conspiracy   The 9/11 Conspiracy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:10 pm

I was in a conversation in which 9/11 was addressed and found myself wanting to speak my opinion (not uncommon), so I started this thread. If you personally think my claims are bullshit, please keep that to yourself and simply navigate away from this page.

My curiousity was sparked back when I saw a video involving talk of a conspiracy, and why exactly the Iraqis were fighting for their country. What they said was so impossible it was reality.

The video, a rap video (I know, shame on me, but I was interested in the conspiracy, not the video itself), stated that 'Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects', where then they proceeded to call Bush a nigger (I'm just quoting them, don't flame me) and said 'Bush knocked down the towers'. I said... 'Huh. Alright, fucker. Gimme proof.' Then they began to speak my language.

They talked about how if you had power within the states and tried to show the government's corruption, they'd bring you down and frame you, and about how the country, run by fakers and professional liars, was leaving you to starve and struggle while they sat in their mansions drinking fine wine.

The government funded Al Queda and framed the Muslims for it. Bin Laden was a CIA Tactician. He was part of the government anyhow. The only way there could've been some sort of tragedy (which there was) was because it was fake. All of it was fake.

'The people in Iraq still fight for Saddam Hussein's purpose.' That's a lie. I'll tell you what they're really fighting for.

Imagine a bunch of Frenchmen (because they've never won a war) getting into America and hitting your children, terrorizing your neighbors and killing the ones you love. Would you fight for America and the freedom it gives you, or would you fight to stay alive, to keep your family safe? Now, see the Iraqis. They're human too. They have love and fear. Tell me what they're fighting for.

Now, who gave Saddam all those weapons he started out with anyways? Well, whaddya know...? It was us.

Alright. So now that I've laid out all I know... Let me see what you think.

Bush Knocked Down the Towers
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy   The 9/11 Conspiracy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Hmm... Interesting theory. I thought the same thing for a while until my mother said it was all bullshit. But you sparked more inspration in me!
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy   The 9/11 Conspiracy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

I'd love to think that America has something going on backstage. We aren't perfect, after all... I'll look into it. *flies off a building*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy   The 9/11 Conspiracy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 9/11 Conspiracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: