Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got kicked in the face...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

I got kicked in the face... Empty
PostSubject: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 pm

I had to come back on here because SOMEONE decided she wanted to revive a dead website... -.-'
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Alas, as did I. What soring faces are we. T.T
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Well, while we're here, we might as well talk about something (or else our faces may revieve another blow), right?

So... Anybody seen anything hilarious lately?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Err... The commentary for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Haha, I'm a nerd like that too! I'm guessing it's the one with Martin Freeman and Bill Nighy? And Garth, too. Tea-evil. Gotta love us Brits. ^.^
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Indeed! Tea-Evil and I got Matthew McCounaghy on my head! I got Matthew McCounaghy on my head! (Don't care if it's misspelled.)
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 pm

And, as usual, I have no idea what you're talking about. T.T
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Alright, I'll talk in a language you can understand.

I'm thinking about things that we can do to make sure we visit this place daily. Like... Maybe... A new RP? Considering our old ones died? I had this really good idea about this arena... Good or bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Good idea... I'm going to give it a good shot, eh? I've never RPed before, and I think I'm going to be no good, but hey... You don't know until you try.
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Great idea! Great idea! I'll make an application as soon as possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks, guys! It's almost nine, which means I'm gonna be out soon. Just soon enough to ring the bell and start off before I head to bed. Augh, the cliffhangers! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Your first actual post... So sweet and sad... Made me sniffle. Sad

Oh, I have to go. I have to work the early shift tomorrow (shoot me, please). Seeya.
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Damn you and your sad posts... And cliffhangers! Damn those too! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Sad?! How was that sad? I just got her reaction down. It's very flat writing to me. : Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Flat? Flat is a place to stay. Flat is my mother's chest. No. Your writing is lacking flat. Your writing is a bouncy house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got kicked in the face...   I got kicked in the face... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got kicked in the face...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: