From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm

I can only use paint on my compy so it's really sloppy...

Back to top Go down
Gaara's Little Panda-kun

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:43 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...

KAWAII!! SASUKE-NIISAN, ANATAHA KAKUJITSU NIKAWAIIYO!!! KAWAII, KAWAII, KAWAII!!

And thusly it ends: Depression seeps in on a lonely messiah. Now he drinks with the lepers. Losing a limb, his better half: A glass once half full, a head hung half-mast. He claims he's the victim strangled by the nine-to-five and a pattern of stillness that haunted this still life. And that's how you thrive. Your sorrow's your goldmine. So write some sad song about me. Screaming your agonies, playing the saint. The Martyr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:44 pm

*startled*
Guess you like it? Thanks, that really boosts my self-esteem. Smile
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm

My only Sasuke pic I drew on paint is this:

Gaara's Little Panda-kun

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Sasuke! Share your uberhands with me!!
*hugs both nekosasuke and ubersasuke*
I love them!! Post them on DA or something!

And thusly it ends: Depression seeps in on a lonely messiah. Now he drinks with the lepers. Losing a limb, his better half: A glass once half full, a head hung half-mast. He claims he's the victim strangled by the nine-to-five and a pattern of stillness that haunted this still life. And that's how you thrive. Your sorrow's your goldmine. So write some sad song about me. Screaming your agonies, playing the saint. The Martyr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitch Black Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Hello everbody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
禁断の愛
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Hello, Sephiroth. Got any drawings you drew yourself that you wanna post here?

Pitch Black Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Ya i do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Than...post 'em! Also, love the Sauke-Neko. I laughed, but not at it, with the concept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novastadium.darkbb.com/forum.htm
禁断の愛
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:55 pm

I love the Sasuke-Neko. It's just so sweet and innocent compared to emo-tastic real Sasuke. I'd take Neko Sasuke over Real Sasuke any day.

Plus he's just so cuuute! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)   

Back to top Go down

Here's SASUKE-NEKO!! (very bad drawing...)
Page 1 of 1