Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mid-Morning Revival

Go down 
+3
Tough
禁断の愛
Bristles
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bristles

Bristles

Mid-Morning Revival Empty
PostSubject: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 pm

IT'S ALIVE!!!

So I made this so we can talk without having to look at older posts. Some of them are just too painful to let go... *sobs*

So anyway... How's life? *kicks Admin* I sent you a message on AIM, so you better show up.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 pm

*coughs* CHRIST!! THAT F*CKIN' HURT!! OW!! WHAT KIND OF BOOTS ARE YOU WEARING?!

I'm here, goddamnit, now don't kick me again!

*yawns* Life's good, how about yours, a**hole?
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Aww, why are you sobbing, Bristles? I didn't think our conversations were so good.

And my life's fine, though I won't say anything on the asshole reference, considering it wasn't for me, anyways.

I'm currently reading the roleplay we started and I'm wondering if we're going to continue it as planned. Surely we'll need Snap. Can anyone contact him?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:24 pm

We shall continue that as scheduled. *looks at RP* It needs a little polishing up, though...

Good idea. Please ignore the asshole reference and let the asshole read it.

I can contact Snap, who can contact Kimi, who can contact... It's a vicious circle, here. I'll give him a quick ring.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Asshole? Why, I'd never--!

Ahh, well. It's true. ^,,^

Hey, you know what would really help revive this place? A n00b. You know, a newbie to the site. Invite a new guy, Admin. Do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:44 pm

I made the call, let's see if he'll show. He said he'd invite the others, but he sounded iffy... Sad I hope he shows.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Cross your fingers, everyone... I have a feeling God's not in our favour, though. Sad Snap didn't even like me, anyway.

I'm sorry, but I'm constantly tempted to call him 'Snape'. Does anybody else get that? Like you type 'Snap' and your finger just strays toward the 'e'...
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah, actually. I get that a lot. I go 'Snap' and then I sometimes go 'Snape' and go shit, 'backspace'. XD
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Wait, Snap did like you! He does! If he shows up, we'll ask him! ...Or he'll see our messages and correct us. Watch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Usagi-sensei

Usagi-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 pm

I was notified by Snap to show up. Sorry if I'm not the one you wanted to see.

So, the view thingy still f-cked up? Because it says only one person's online and that there's a guest...
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Well, and there's me, so it obviously is.

And I do like Tough. She has a wonderful sense of humor. All Brits do. Smile
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 pm

And he swoops in like SUPERMAN!! *glomps Snap* You're here! Thank God! Now, when are the others showin' up?
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

I feel so loved. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sabaku no Kimi

Sabaku no Kimi

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Okay, I just looked at the homepage and OMZG... There are so many red skulls. XD
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm

OMZG? What's that?

And yeah, when I came back it was like the ShamWOW mother of all red skull alerts.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh, totally. I thought it was hysterical, though... All those little red skulls. ^.^

And that ShamWOW reference... I couldn't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Dude, ShamWOW soaks up hooker's blood. It's amazing!

And I wasn't assaulted by skulls... I would've been screaming and running and covered in either gasoline or blood if I was.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Of course you would know about the hookers, Bristles.

Assaulted by skulls? Blood? Gasoline? Is that your nightmares or your specific idea of fun?
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes, I would! Because I encourage beating hookers! They're sluts and whores! They're just girls, anyway! You might as well pay them to slap them in the face.

Maybe it's one, maybe it's the other, but I definitely know it's both. ^,,^
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Or pay them to put their clothes on. Something challenging for a change.

I happen to endorse hookers altogether. I mean, some girls can get any guy, and who's to say that you shouldn't do what you're good at? Some girls are good at being sluts, so why would we hold them back from that? All I know is that the hookers here in Mother England are refined and pretty unless if you're going nearby the night clubs. What are they like in America? Prowlers, I'd assume?

...You just made no sense at all. But that's why I like you, Bristles. I do believe that would be one of my ideas of fun.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah, that would be very challenging. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've actually seen a hooker put her clothes on. I always thought that they disappeared in a puff of smoke by morning. '100 bangs to heaven' was my theory.

Really? Well, that's true; you can't hold back M. Night from his passionate filmmaking and you surely can't postpone Stephanie Meyer from those horrible books she's written, so why not let the hookers roam free? But at the same time, if you're good at something horrible, keep it private; I'm sure Stephanie Meyer would've made a better hooker than a writer.

Glad you see things my way. We should hang out some time.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Bristles wrote:
But at the same time, if you're good at something horrible, keep it private; I'm sure Stephanie Meyer would've made a better hooker than a writer.

O.O That was total win. Horrible... But total win. XD
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Oh, and as for your question, Tough: yes, the hookers are prowlers here. We don't go to them, they go to us. ^,,^ Dressed as cheetahs. And nurses. And sluts.

I live in KinkyTown. It's not FunkyTown anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Ahh, I see. Well, here in Britain, they make themselves presentable and pout until you're tapdancing for change on the street to just go up and talk to her. It's annoying, considering males do it a lot, but I happen to have seen a few women with a rather innocent air about them. Silly girls, throwing lives away because they're good at reelin' 'em in.

I'm horrible at slang, can't you tell?

Poor FunkyTown. Won't-you-take-me-to, KINKYTOWN!!
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh. Pouting. Like Jeff said? Or am I being a stereotypical Brit now. Because I automatically thought of Jeff from 'Coupling' when you said pouting. Like the letter 'h'.

I think your slang is entertaining.

Speaking of KinkyTown, who's the n00b, theendangeredone? I'm starting to get scared; I keep seeing Guests on and I freak out literally because they just sit there and watch us type like stalker-lunatic-crazies. I fear stalker-lunatic-crazies. They're the equivalent of Twilight fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid-Morning Revival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: