Nerd Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FMA to Naruto, discuss everything you know! Post pages of manga, gab about your favorite show, embark on big adventures in RPs and play OOC games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mid-Morning Revival

Go down 
+3
Tough
禁断の愛
Bristles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Bristles wrote:
Dressed as cheetahs. And nurses. And sluts.

Bristles wrote:
I live in KinkyTown. It's not FunkyTown anymore.

Tough wrote:
Ahh, I see. Well, here in Britain, they make themselves presentable and pout until you're tapdancing for change on the street to just go up and talk to her.

Tough wrote:
...throwing lives away because they're good at reelin' 'em in.

I'm horrible at slang, can't you tell?

Tough wrote:
Poor FunkyTown. Won't-you-take-me-to, KINKYTOWN!!

Bristles wrote:
Oh. Pouting. Like Jeff said? Or am I being a stereotypical Brit now. Because I automatically thought of Jeff from 'Coupling' when you said pouting. Like the letter 'h'.

Bristles wrote:
Speaking of KinkyTown, who's the n00b, theendangeredone? I'm starting to get scared; I keep seeing Guests on and I freak out literally because they just sit there and watch us type like stalker-lunatic-crazies. I fear stalker-lunatic-crazies. They're the equivalent of Twilight fangirls.

Okay, seriously; am I allowed to breathe, or can I get a little room to stop laughing? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcentral.heavenforum.com
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Unfortunately for you, Admin, breathing is not acceptable here and is punishable by death.

And yes; Jeff was right. Pouting. Like the letter 'h'. Or was that the word 'hi'? Either way...

Yes, the n00b is quite terrifying. Quite like the lines of overaged and underaged females outside the movie theatre in the mall when 'New Moon' first raped my eyes and ears.

I have never seen the movies.. I chose to get baptised instead. Don't worry... I checked the water for any signs of 'fag', 'gay', or glitter before I got in.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Yes, Admin; and I am the Executor. So choose wisely.

I think it was 'hi'. Damn my short term memory! Though I'm sure headdesking at this point wouldn't help, is it worth a try anyway?

The n00b is scary. Tell them to get on or stay off, but don't stalk, it's not polite.

Twilight raped my eyes and ears too, Tough. I guess we're together on this. And if you ever got infected with that horrible SFD (Sparkling Fag Disease) I don't know what I'd do with myself. So it's a good thing you checked that water first. With those 40 year old female pastors, you never know...
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Okay, so I'll stop breathing... Not that I have a choice.
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey, guess who's birthday's coming up? *looks around* C'mon. Guess.
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Hmmm... Mine's in a few months... So I guess that's not it. What about you, Bristles?
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm

I forget, when mine is. I'm just kidding, I really don't. It's June 22nd. So it must be... MINE!! Oh, Snap, you really shouldn't have! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

...Oh, but I did... *flat tone of voice* Yay. Woo-hoo.

No, you dorks! It's mine!
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh, and I was so excited, too. Way to crush dreams, Snap. Might as well call you Snape now.
Back to top Go down
SoSnapMyWrist

SoSnapMyWrist

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm

-.-' You wouldn't really do that... Right?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Suuuuure we wouldn't... XD
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Whe-he-hell, of course we wouldn't. Whatever gave you that idea, prickazoid?
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Not to get off topic, but the new person, NomNomRawr... Doesn't talk much, do they? Because I remember this forum being for conversational purposes and not sit there and go 'dur' behind your keyboard watching pretty messages of the literate pop up.
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 pm

They seem relatively responsive, Tough, sort of like an anemone when you poke it. But I suppose you don't take well to the stranger? At least not as well as I do?
Back to top Go down
禁断の愛
Admin
禁断の愛

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:06 pm

That's surprising, considering the fact that Tough is usually the n00b-welcoming one and you're the 'f*ck off, you're a n00b' type of guy. But I guess Tough has a problem with unresponsiveness...?

PS: I absolutely LOVE Link as a Zora. Kudos to character design, he's f*cking GORGEOUS!!

Here's a piccy:

Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 Zora%20Link%201

I love him better in pixels, though. XD
Back to top Go down
Tough

Tough

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Not so much unresponsiveness; just lack of punctuality. I absolutely hate someone who can't respond with a five-minute window, just annoys the living f*ck out of me.

And Link is cute like that. However, I happen to be in love with more older people.

Say hello to Leon! Smile

Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 264916-leon2_super
Back to top Go down
Bristles

Bristles

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Haha, I'd love to show you the picture of the anime girl I crave, but I cannot do that; there's children present. ^,,^

Nah, I'm just kidding. Here she is... Don't laugh:

Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 Album-ghost-in-the-shell-stand-alone-complex-vol-2

Ghost in the Shell FTW.
Back to top Go down
Beaming Sunlight

Beaming Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Dude, she's freakin' hot.

So, who's the new guy? Or girl? I'm not sexist or anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Morning Revival   Mid-Morning Revival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid-Morning Revival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Central :: OCC :: Conversations!-
Jump to: